The Peninsula Room offers award winning artisan beers, Civilized spirits and Bonafide wines. For large parties, wines and sparkling wines will have to be selected in advance and orders will be placed according to the size of the group. As a micro-brewery, we will provide all wine, beer and liquor for parties and events, with no exceptions.
The Peninsula Room offers three options for our beverage service:
1. Host sponsored bar can be priced “per guest” (at a flat rate per guest)
2. Host sponsored bar can be based per consumption (the number of non-alcoholic & alcoholic beverages are tallied per bottle of beer, cocktail or bottles of wine served)
3. A “cash bar” can be set up for your guests to pay their own consumption (cash bar will incur a $250 set-up fee to be paid by host)
Beer & Wine
$30 per guest
North Peak Beer
$35 per guest
North Peak Beer
Bonafide Wine & North Peak Beer Awards
- 2010 Chardonnay --- Bronze Medalist – Michigan Wine & Spirits Competition
- 2010 Pinto Grigio --- Silver Medalist – Michigan Wine & Spirits Competition
- 2010 Dry Riesling --- Bronze Medalist – Michigan Wine & Spirits Competition
- Wanderer, Session IPA --- Gold Medal at this year’s World Beer Expo May 2011!
Beverage Service Notes:
- NO shots are served in the Peninsula Room.
- Open bar charges are for five hours. Additional hours can be purchased for $7 per hour per guest regardless of the type or bar sponsored.
- Our staff is trained to monitor alcohol consumption and signs of impairment. They will act accordingly with you and your guests.
- Cash bar pricing; $4 North Peak beers, $7 Civilized cocktails $8 Bonafide wines, non-alcoholic beverages (soda's, juices & coffee) $3
*Prices are subject to change, due to seasonality and market price
Prices do not include a 20% gratuity & 6% sales tax